|Please join us for the last meeting of the year!|
NYC Chapter is hosting a Holiday Lunch. Come celebrate the holiday season with your security colleagues and friends. The best event of 2021. You don’t want to miss it. See you there!
Where: TAO UPTOWN Restaurant(42 East 58th Street, NY, New York 10022)
When: Friday, December 17th 12:00pm-3:00pm
Cost: $75 a person- Lunch with beer and wine!
Please register here:
*TAO Uptown Restaurant follows the NYC guidelines for COVID safety, proof of vaccine is required for entrance.
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, the following information:
Company Contact Person’s Name:
Contact Person’s Email address:
Company Name as it should appear:
Company Phone Number:
JPEG of LOGO:
JPEG of Website address
(With JPEGS your company logo and website info can be adapted to any formatting requirements.)
Mail a printout of your company information (as above) and your check for $999 made out to:
ASIS International NYC Chapter covering a one-year subscription. Mail to:
Steve Sacchetti, Vice President of Operations,
Allied Universal Security Services
123 William St – 7th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Your material for the website sponsor band will be processed upon receipt of your payment.
|We are excited to be back!|
Please join us for our Annual ASIS NYC Women In Security Brunch!
When: Friday, August 13th12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Where: Wheeltapper Pub & Patio,141 East 44th Street
Inside the Fitzpatrick Grand Central.
The brunch will take place on the back patio.
There is a retractable roof in case of rain.
Brunch sponsored by the ASIS NYC Chapter.
Please RSVP by August 10th to email@example.com
Visit Event for Additional Information
DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
ASIS-International membership is now half-priced through the end of the year! Let’s remain the leader and keep the NYC Chapter one of the biggest and most active in the country! Recruit your colleagues and peers.
TWO RAFFLE OPPORTUNITIES:
1. Recruiter Raffle: Any Chapter member who recruits a new or non-current member to join between now and the end of August, the recruiting member will be entered into a raffle that will cover their 2022 membership dues. Please have the new member share your name along with their membership receipt. You can receive a raffle entry for every member recruited.
2. New-Member Raffle: Every new or non-current member who signs up between now and the end of August will also be entered into a raffle to cover their 2022 membership dues. Provide a receipt of your new membership for entry.
To submit your raffle entry or for further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday, September 10th.
Make sure to select the NYC Chapter as your local chapter; you must be a NYC Chapter member to be eligible for either raffle. Future chapter events and products will have special perks for chapter members. Stay tuned!
How to Check your Chapter Membership:
- Log in and select My information top right
- Click My Account
- Then to the right click My Memberships
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to My Chapter Memberships
- If it doesn’t say New York City then click Transfer your affiliation today!
- In the New Chapter dropdown select UNITED STATES- NY: New York City
Ready to accept the challenge?