The NYC Chapter Officers serving the calendar years 2015 through 2016 were sworn into office by distinguished John Miller, NYPD’s Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counter-terrorism, at the January Meeting. Mr. Miller followed the inauguration of officers with an informative speech on the current state of international terrorism and how corporate security must position their organizations to this threat.
The new Officers at the helm of the NYC Chapter are:
- Chairman: Craig Schwab, CPP
- Vice Chairman: Lynn S. Brown
- Treasurer: Don Francisco, CPP
- Secretary: Steve Sacchetti, MSM
Mr. Schwab, the new Chairman, addressed the meeting with his plans for the Chapter activity under his leadership. Our new leadership will focus on five key talons for the NYC Chapter moving forward:
- Presenting industry leaders, both private and public sector, as speakers for Chapter meetings.
- Continuing to build on the success of educational programs.
- Investing in our scholarship program.
- Commitment to grow our annual Security Conference and Expo.
- Provide first class networking opportunities for members including support for our Young Professionals and Women in Security groups.
Click HERE to view the entire Chairman’s Welcome.