- The application for the Joseph A. Spillane Memorial Scholarship must be completed in full and submitted no later than SEPTEMBER 14, 2018.
- Applicants are eligible for ONE AWARD ONLY; prior ASIS NYC scholarship award winners are not eligible for additional awards.
- All applicants must attach a copy of the official transcript* or letter of enrollment from their college, university or trade school.
- All applications will be accepted and reviewed against the eligibility criteria.
- All applications that meet the eligibility criteria will be approved for final selection. Approval notification will be made via email.
- Any applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will receive a notification to such effect via email. There will be an appeal process described in the notification.
- All eligibility decisions will be made by the Board who retains full authority to make such decisions at their discretion.
- All approved applications will be placed in a random drawing for the award(s). The drawing for the Joseph A. Spillane Memorial Scholarship will take place during the October Chapter ASIS NYC monthly meeting. The submitter/applicant does NOT need to be present during the meeting; winners will be notified via email.
- The award will be presented as a check made payable to the institution for the benefit of the applicant.
- Joseph A. Spillane Memorial Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled part-time or full-time at an accredited college, university, community college or trade school for the upcoming Fall Semester beginning August/September 2018. Please attach a copy of the official transcript or letter of enrollment from your college, university or trade school.
- The applicant must be an ASIS NYC Chapter member in good standing with ASIS International. No sponsor is required if the applicant is an ASIS NYC Chapter member.
- If the applicant is not a Chapter member the applicant must be sponsored by an ASIS NYC Chapter member in good standing who is an immediate family member (spouse, child, and/or grandchild).