June 7 – 8, 2017
Javits Center, New York, NY
Registration is now Open for the 27th ASIS International New York City Security Conference & Expo!
We’ll be located in the JAVITS CENTER for this special event. This space promises to be a spectacular venue and we suggest exhibitors plan early and lock in prime locations along with exclusive marketing opportunities. Click on the RED button above to get additional information on attendee registration and exhibitor opportunities.
Why You Must Attend!
Free admission to the Expo featuring the latest solutions from 100+ product and service providers
- Engage with peers in high-level networking opportunities.
- NYC Chapter Person of the Year Luncheon on Thursday, June 8th.
- Timely resources, connections, and solutions to mitigate threat and advance your career. It is your best two-day investment of the year!
- KEYNOTE Speaker
- Educational sessions address the most urgent security issues and latest trends facing the public/private sectors.
- Free learning opportunities on the show floor plus the keynote are included in Expo-only admission
- Attend the Transition from Public to Private Sector Career Networking Event – Purchase ticket through event registration.
An Easy Way to Earn CPE Credits!
CPPs, PCIs, and PSPs, can earn up to 25 CPEs for attending the ASIS Pre-Conference and ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo. Credits will be automatically posted in your record (allow up to four weeks for credits to be viewed online)
- Full program registration – 8 CPE credits, plus earn 6 CPE credits for attendance at the exhibit hall.
- Single day registration – 4 CPE credits, plus earn 3 CPE credits for attendance at the exhibit hall.
- Exhibits-Only – 3 CPE credits
- Transition from Public to Private Event – 3 CPE credits
- Exhibitor – 6 CPE credits and 1 CPE credit per session attended (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of completion)
See you on June 7 & 8, 2017 at the 27th ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo!!!!