Date: Friday, October 18
Topic: Security Summit and Panel Discussion, organized by the NYC Women in Security Group
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Rosie O’Grady’s – 800 Seventh Ave. New York, NY 10019
Cost: $40.00 per person
All are welcome to join the NYC Chapter of ASIS International for a half-day Security Summit & Panel Discussion on Friday, October 18th organized by the NYC Women in Security Group. The Summit will provide insights, trends and opinions on the security industry from well-known female security executives. Moderated by Kathy Lavinder, Executive Director of SI Placement, participants will hear presentations from several of these leaders in the security field to be followed by a panel discussion. The speakers and panelists will share their unique backgrounds and experiences on the expanding role of women in the security industry and strategies to ensure the success of all employees. Confirmed speakers and panelists include:
- Christina Duffey, CPP – 2019 President of ASIS International & Senior Vice President and Regional Director, SOS Security
- Caress Kennedy, CPP – President, Northeast, Allied Universal Security Services
- Juanita Holmes– Global Head of Corporate Security, Bank of New York
- Debra Baker – CSO, TD Ameritrade
- Anjene Abston – Security Director – Tri State, WeWork
- Denise Niles – Vice President, Advanced Electronic Solutions
A continental breakfast will be available before the symposium. Attendance is limited so please register early to reserve your seat. Attendees will receive 3 CPE credits.
The NYC Chapter welcomes corporate sponsors for this symposium that will help offset some of the cost for attendees. Sponsorships are at a cost of $500.00 each and can be purchased below. Sponsors will be prominently displayed on Sponsor Boards, materials and acknowledged by the Chapter Chair at the beginning of the program for their contribution to the Summit’s success.
Registration will close on October 16!
- WIS Summit
8:00 am - 12:00 pm