May 7 – 8, 2020
Javits Center, New York, NY
Announcing the 30th ASIS International New York City Security Conference & Expo!
We’ll be located in the JAVITS CENTER for this special event. This space promises to be a spectacular venue and we suggest exhibitors plan early and lock in prime locations along with exclusive marketing opportunities.
Exhibitor booths are on sale now and can be ordered at the above link. Attendee registration opens in January 2020; registration is accessed online through the above link once registration opens. Click on the RED button above to get additional information on attendee registration and exhibitor opportunities.
Thursday May 7, 2020
- Education Sessions 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Exhibitor Set-Up starts at 12:00 PM
Friday May 8, 2020
- Keynote Speaker 8:00 – 9:00 AM – TBA
- Exhibit Hall 9:00 AM to 5:00PM
- Person of the Year Luncheon 12:00 to 2:00 PM – TBA
- Open bar and Prize Raffles in Exhibit Hall 4:30 PM
Why You Must Attend!
Free admission to the Expo featuring the latest solutions from 100+ products, service provider and industry experts.
- Engage with peers in high-level networking opportunities.
- KEYNOTE Speaker: Thursday May 8th 8:00 – 9:00 AM – TBA
- Person of the Year at the luncheon on Thursday, May 8th.
- Timely resources, connections, and solutions to mitigate threat and advance your career. It is your best two-day investment of the year!
- High Quality Educational Sessions address the most urgent security issues and latest trends facing the public/private sectors.
- Free learning opportunities on the Expo floor plus the KEYNOTE Speaker are included with FREE Expo admission
Hotel Deal for Attendees
We will secure a block of rooms at a nearby hotel for attendees and exhibitors. Details to follow.
An Easy Way to Earn CPE Credits!
Please view instructions for uploading your CPEs to ASIS’s online CPE reporting system.
CPPs, PCIs, PSPs and APPs, can earn CPEs for attending the ASIS Education Sessions and ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo. ASIS Headquarters will NOT load these CPEs into your online account. You must self-report your attendance by following the instructions on the link above. Depending on your participation in the event, you can claim:
- Full program registration (2 Days) – Up to 7 CPE credits
- Single day registration Wednesday – 1 CPE credit per hour of attendance at education sessions
- Exhibits-Only – 3 CPE credits (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of attendance)
- Exhibitors get 3 CPE credits and 1 CPE credit per hour of sessions attended (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of attendance)
See you on May 7th & 8th, 2020 at the 30th ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo!!!!