May 15 – 16, 2019
Javits Center, New York, NY
Announcing the 29th ASIS International New York City Security Conference & Expo!
We’ll be located in the JAVITS CENTER for this special event. This space promises to be a spectacular venue and we suggest exhibitors plan early and lock in prime locations along with exclusive marketing opportunities. Note the change in program for 2019 as we are moving “Back to the Future” to our traditional one day of Exhibits with education sessions held on the day prior. See the Conference Schedule below for more information.
Exhibitor booths are on sale now and can be ordered at the above link. Attendee registration opens in January 2019; registration is accessed online through the above link. Click on the RED button above to get additional information on attendee registration and exhibitor opportunities.
- Education Sessions 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Exhibitor Set-Up starts at 12:00 PM
- Keynote Speaker 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Angel M Melendez, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Exhibit Hall 9:00 AM to 5:00PM
- Person of the Year Luncheon 12:00 to 2:00 PM – Honoring Chief Owen J. Monaghan as 2019 Person of the Year
- Open bar and Prize Raffles in Exhibit Hall 4:30 PM
Why You Must Attend!
Free admission to the Expo and education sessions featuring the latest solutions from 100+ products, service provider and industry experts.
- Engage with peers in high-level networking opportunities.
- KEYNOTE Speaker: Wednesday May 16th 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Angel M Melendez, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- NYC Chapter honors Chief Owen J. Monaghan (MTAPD) as 2019 Person of the Year at the luncheon on Thursday, May 16th.
- Timely resources, connections, and solutions to mitigate threat and advance your career. It is your best two-day investment of the year!
- High Quality Educational Sessions address the most urgent security issues and latest trends facing the public/private sectors are available FREE with registration.
- Free learning opportunities on the Expo floor plus the KEYNOTE Speaker are included with Expo admission
Hotel Deal for Attendees
We have secured a block of rooms at the TownPlace Suites in Times Square at the rate of $289 per night. To book your reservation click HERE
An Easy Way to Earn CPE Credits!
Please view instructions for uploading your CPEs to ASIS’s online CPE reporting system.
CPPs, PCIs, PSPs and APPs, can earn CPEs for attending the ASIS Education Sessions and ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo. ASIS Headquarters will NOT load these CPEs into your online account. You must self-report your attendance by following the instructions on the link above. Depending on your participation in the event, you can claim:
- Full program registration (2 Days) – Up to 7 CPE credits
- Single day registration Wednesday – 1 CPE credit per hour of attendance at education sessions
- Exhibits-Only – 3 CPE credits (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of attendance)
- Exhibitors get 3 CPE credits and 1 CPE credit per hour of sessions attended (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of attendance)
See you on May 15 & 16, 2019 at the 29th ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo!!!!