March 23 – 24 , 2017
Javits Center, New York, NY
Registration is Planed to Open in Late 2016 for the 27th ASIS International New York City Security Conference & Expo.
We’ll be located in the JAVITS CENTER for this special event. This space promises to be a spectacular venue and we suggest exhibitors plan early and lock in prime locations along with exclusive marketing opportunities. Click on the RED button above to get additional information for both attendees and exhibitors.
Why You Must Attend!
Free admission to the Expo featuring the latest solutions from 100+ product and service providers
- Engage with peers in high-level networking opportunities.
- NYC Chapter Person of the Year Luncheon on Thursday, March 24th.
- Timely resources, connections, and solutions to mitigate threat and advance your career. It is your best two-day investment of the year!
- KEYNOTE Speaker
- Educational sessions address the most urgent security issues and latest trends facing the public/private sectors.
- Interested in ASIS Certification? Register for a CPP, PCI, or PSP classroom review in advance of the Conference & Expo. It’s a great way to maximize your time, budget, and professional development opportunities.
- Free learning opportunities on the show floor plus the keynote are included in Expo-only admission
- Schedule a complimentary career coaching and resume review .
An Easy Way to Earn CPE Credits!
CPPs, PCIs, and PSPs, can earn up to 25 CPEs for attending the ASIS Pre-Conference and ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo. Credits will be automatically posted in your record (allow up to four weeks for credits to be viewed online)
- ASIS Pre-Conference (Certification Review) – up to 11 CPE credits
- Full 2-day registration – 8 CPE credits, plus earn 6 CPE credits for attendance at the exhibit hall.
- Single day registration – 4 CPE credits, plus earn 3 CPE credits for attendance at the exhibit hall.
- Exhibits-Only – 3 CPE credits
- Exhibitor – 6 CPE credits and 1 CPE credit per session attended (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of completion)
See you on March 23 and 24, 2017 at the 27th ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo!!!!