November 17- 18, 2021
Back in person at the Javits Center
Rather than producing the stand-a-alone ASIS NYC event in May (previously an annual Spring event), the ASIS NYC Chapter will be working closely with the ISC East and SIA Education@ISC teams to source speakers and produce a strong, thought-provoking educational program that will continue to touch upon relevant and critical topics to the security and public safety industry.
Key Benefits of the ASIS NYC/ISC East Partnership Will Include:
- As a notable feature on day 1 of ISC East, the ASIS NYC Person of the Year Award and Gala Luncheon will take place. It will be a celebration of their achievements for the year. Tickets can be purchased through the ISC East registration system – NOW AVAILABLE!
- ASIS NYC will curate 4 education sessions as well as collaborate with SIA on speakers and sessions for the ISC East education program known as SIA Education@ISC East Program that will run on November 17-18, 2021. Session passes can be purchased through the ISC East registration system – NOW AVAILABLE!
- Complimentary exhibit hall registration to ISC East for ASIS NYC Members (saving up to $150!), including access to the NEW! Natural Disaster & Emergency Management (NDEM) Expo co-located this year..
- Complimentary access to the prestigious ASIS NYC Security Director Magazine for all ISC East security & public safety professionals.
- Partnering with ASIS NYC and SIA will allow us to continue to provide excellence in security and public safety for the Tri-State area, please CLICK for registration.
Attendee registration and housing is open on the ISC East website, , please CLICK for registration.
If you are a supplier in the security industry and wish to exhibit at the show please CLICK for information.