April 27-28, 2016
Javits Center, New York, NY
Registration is open for the 26th ASIS International New York City Security Conference & Expo.
We’ll be located in Hall 1B in the JAVITS CENTER for this special event. This space promises to be a spectacular venue and we suggest exhibitors plan early and lock in prime locations along with exclusive marketing opportunities. Click on the RED button above to get additional information for both attendees and exhibitors.
Why You Must Attend!
Free admission to the Expo featuring the latest solutions from 100+ product and service providers
- Engage with peers in high-level networking opportunities
- NYC Chapter Person of the Year Luncheon on Thursday, April 28 honoring Jeh Johnson, Secretary of Homeland Security
- Timely resources, connections, and solutions to mitigate threat and advance your career. It is your best two-day investment of the year!
- KEYNOTE: Lieutenant Colonel Robert J. Darling, United States Marine Corps (Ret.) 9/11/01: The White House: A Crisis Leadership Presentation
- Educational sessions address the most urgent security issues and latest trends facing the public/private sectors. Choose from over 25 different educational sessions including:
- Social Media Monitoring Tools
- The Israeli Security Model
- Transportation Security: Air and Rail
- Financial Cyber Crime
- Making the Switch: Public to Private Career Transition
- Implementing the New ASIS Risk Assessment Standard
- And more
- Interested in ASIS Certification? Register for a CPP, PCI, or PSP classroom review on April 25-26 in advance of the Conference & Expo. It’s a great way to maximize your time, budget, and professional development opportunities.
- Free learning opportunities on the show floor plus the keynote are included in Expo-only admission
- Schedule a complimentary career coaching and resume review – email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
An Easy Way to Earn CPE Credits!
CPPs, PCIs, and PSPs, can earn up to 25 CPEs for attending the ASIS Pre-Conference and ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo. Credits will be automatically posted in your record (allow up to four weeks for credits to be viewed online)
- ASIS Pre-Conference (Certification Review) – up to 11 CPE credits
- Full 2-day registration – 8 CPE credits, plus earn 6 CPE credits for attendance at the exhibit hall.
- Single day registration – 4 CPE credits, plus earn 3 CPE credits for attendance at the exhibit hall.
- Exhibits-Only – 3 CPE credits
- Exhibitor – 6 CPE credits and 1 CPE credit per session attended (For this type of participation, certificants must submit a copy of their badge as proof of completion)
See you on APRIL 27 and 28, 2016 at the 26th ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo!!!!
Recap of the 25th ASIS NYC Security Conference & Expo held in 2015
On April 23-24 2015 ASIS International together with the NYC Chapter held the 25th edition of this iconic event. Nearly 2300 attended the conference to see 120 exhibitors, participate in a full schedule of education topics, and a keynote presentation by John D. Ryan, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®. Commissioner William J. Bratton of the New York Police Department was honored as the 2015 Person of the Year at a luncheon attended by over 700 people including dignitaries in Private Security and Law Enforcement. Also at the luncheon past Chapter Chairman George W. Anderson was awarded the 2015 Eugene J. Casey CPP Award for his exceptional volunteer contributions to the NYC Chapter. Noted in the photo below positioned between Lynn Brown and Craig Schwab is Michael Greco, the newly appointed US Marshall of the New York Southern District.
The Expo floor was buzzing with industry professionals eager to learn about the latest in security products and services ending each day with some networking over complementary beverages hosted by the NYC Chapter. Please enjoy some of the photos taken at the conference.